Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Red Noses


I might have a cold. Or some kind of little bug. I ate a tasty treat, but don't have much more of an appetite today. Just wanting to lie around and sleep. But still thought I should take a quick moment to get this post done.

Recently noticed this year is the 41st anniversary of the original showing of "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer." Although the original story was written in 1939, the television show was created and first aired aired on December 6, 1964.

Just a few days after that airing, a little red-nosed baby boy arrived in El Paso, Texas and was greeted by Mary and Bob. That's right, it was my Cowboy! And all these years later, I say he's much like Rudolph in that he's still a little awkward and doesn't always fit in with the rest of the crew, but he's still going strong and continues to get decent ratings.

3 Comments:

At December 12, 2005 12:16 AM, Blogger Dustin said...

cute

 
At December 12, 2005 12:51 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Thanks for visiting and taking time to comment.

 
At December 13, 2005 8:08 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

my Mom SAW a reindeer the other day. there's a fruit market close to where we live and they had TWO of 'em outside for kids to see. she said they were real handsome, just like Rudolph!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home