Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Still Snowing!

weather.com radar at 10:30 p.m. CT on Dec. 7About 6 a.m. this morning it started to snow. It's still going! I heard the weather cats saying tonight something about Gulf moisture, Jet Stream, cold temperatures, and some other things all combining to create this winter blast. It's kind of exciting. (Check out center states Doppler)

I just looked outside and the luminaries Cowboy put out there are almost covered. It's just a little glow of red or white under the snow. I have to mention that earlier tonight before Cowboy came home from work I did see a cat walking around the house looking in windows. I hope he found a safe place and is warm. My Cowboy tells me he discovered the little paw tracks.

Look at the weather.com map. Looks like snow in Tahoe and Kansas City. And maybe a few of the other center states.

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2005 2:04 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I've never flown before or for that matter have never even gone on a long road trip, but you never know! Maybe I'll come visit someday.

Cowboy just returned from a work trip to D.C. He says it snowed there too and was very cold. But lots of Christmas decorations everywhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home