Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Think Out Of The Box

Click to check out City KittyAre you struggling to find that perfect gift? Do you have someone in your life that absolutely has everything they need? Running up against a brick wall? I suggest thinking out of the box and getting something completely off the wall.

Check out citikitty.com and learn how you can toilet train your cat! Personally, I only like going near the toilet when my Cowboy is sitting there reading the paper. Sometimes I think he might be praying. Regardless, a nice scratch on the noggin' always is guaranteed when he's reading or praying. Me getting up there and taking a squat is pretty far fetched. But, I guess you never know!

Click here to check out a post on dailycandy.com regarding this device. It just might be the gift you're looking for. Beats a Chia Pet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home