Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

What The Doctor Ordered

Lots of sleeping, lots of water, some vitamins and steady eating. I'm doing my best to follow my doctor's orders. I did actually poop a little this morning. That's a good sign. We may go to the doctor to have them remove some of the fluid in my belly. They say it might make me more comfortable. I haven't regained my energy. I sit up and look around. I hear my Cowboy's voice and it makes me feel good, but it's tough to shake my tail. It still feels very good when he pets me, though. Makes me purr.

I am just not my normal self. I used to get so excited for treats, where now I can't muster any desire for them. I am getting excited about moist food. But I can tell my Cowboy is watering it down to make sure I get enough water. It makes it kind of taste like stew.

I know Cowboy still is quite worried, but I am doing my best to recover. I pray my body cooperates.

Your messages are very much appreciated. I can't thank you enough. I know they are helping my Cowboy too.

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2005 8:07 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

we are sending purrayers to you and hoping you feel better soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home