Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

White Elephants For Little Monsters

Click for Secret Paws blogI guess white elephants too, if they want to join the fun! Maybe even a hippo will get involved.

It's a fun holiday gift exchange for cats, dogs, bunnies, mice, you name it. Even a human or two. It's called "Secret Paws." Diva Kitty (aka Sophia) is organizing the effort and has a blog with details: http://secretpaws.blogspot.com/. Click here to read the post with specific details.

Act now! Check out the "Secret Paws" blog and then before Monday, Dec. 5, send Diva Kitty an e-mail to get with the holiday fun!

1 Comments:

At December 07, 2005 10:55 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I got my name(s) of the little monsters that I get to give a gift(s) to. I'm shaking my tail with excitement as I think about what I might give.

I want to post their, um, my Secret Paw's name(s), but won't in case they are visiting my site. I want to keep it a secret!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home