Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Lots Of Love

Carry
Mae WestHung out with Doc on Sunday. We had a good time and felt a little of a love connection. Also felt very drawn to a 10-year-old monster currently named Carry.
Mae West
Doc
She's front-paws declawed, very loving, petite, soft ... leaves me wondering how she ended up homeless. She so very obviously belonged to someone. Sometimes think I just need to make her queen and celebrate each year we will share. Then there also was Mae West. She was just in from post-op "alteration" and was such a sweetheart.

And these are just the highlights. MegMacB went with me. She loved the monsters climbing the walls and hopping all over the place. Oh my! Cowboy & Doc

DocMax and Casper actually ended up staying Saturday night with me, leaving Sunday. It was a pretty good visit, but just not quite "there." Max tried very hard to help me fold towels and undershirts, and I caught him "pawing" the little tiger on the blog once. It was fun. Interestingly, the boys on their own found the "Secret Paws" gift from Edsel to Eponine and had little fashion mice out of the package in record time. Their foster parents are incredible and such good folks, making the decision process all the more harder. Their angel wings were very visible.

I'll keep you posted.Carry

8 Comments:

At January 23, 2006 7:19 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Mom says to tell you that you should get ALL the kitties!!! She says there is not much difference between 1 and many. WE think that the little black kitty in the first pikshur is very cute, and that Doc is very cute too. The one named Carry sounds so wonderful. It's gonna be a hard decision - so we wish you good luck!

 
At January 23, 2006 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a bunch of sweeties to pick from, Cowboy. It isn't a bad idea to leave everyone there and go home - because you will feel a little tug back to "the one." If that feeling isn't there, well there's no need to force it. It'll show up soon enough.

 
At January 23, 2006 11:03 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

they are all so sweet & adorable that I know you will have a hard time but we think you will make the right decision.

 
At January 23, 2006 8:24 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Me likes the calico!!!

 
At January 23, 2006 10:29 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

My people had a petite tuxie before me. She was 10 and lost her home to divorce. She was the sweetest cat my Mom's ever known. Sadly, she died from tumors at age 12, but my people gave Scruffy a good home and she loved them likes it was much longer than 2 years. Don't overlook an older cat; we're only kittens about two years but cats a lot longer. You're nice, for a human.

 
At January 23, 2006 11:55 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

It was tons of fun cuddling, Charlie. And this visit I didn't even cry. Choked up only once!

That little black kitty in the first picture is Carry, Meezers. I wish I could take all 80-some cats that are there. I'd for sure be on the news, huh? I was told that sometimes an older cat has trouble having others around. Do you know?

It's hard, Les Chats, Mia & Ghost, waiting for "that tug" and making the right decision.

Patches Lady, calicos long have been my fave. My mom had a calico named Ivan when I was young. The volunteer suggested I come back to visit Mae since she was drowsy and only recently had surgery.

Orlando, which two? And are you sure only two? :)

You are a sweet dear, Bonnie. I sometimes feel I never want to experience loss ever again. But also know it truly is sad to miss out on two years (or more) of incredible companionship and love.

 
At January 26, 2006 6:20 AM, Blogger Puggyspice said...

Awww, Cowboy. Doc is a sweetie! Nice to see you surrounded by all this kitty love.

 
At January 26, 2006 10:08 AM, Blogger prairiesunshine said...

Doc is gorgeous and so is Carry. I just love black kitties!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home