Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Run For Your Life

Robin Loznak/Great Falls Tribune Work has been super stressful. A "workforce reduction" is anticipated. Those are never good words to hear for the rank and file. Just a couple days ago a few executive departures were announced. Lots of changes expected. Sometimes wonder when to start sending out resumes as opposed to waiting until the ship sinks. The other option is to just hope that you stay under the radar.

Did you hear about Molly, the cow? She was in Great Falls, Montana and did all she could do to avoid the slaughterhouse. Molly even reportedly swam across the Missouri River. I say "good for you, Molly!" Now, I enjoy a good steak from time-to-time and have a leather briefcase and shoes. The coat is wool, though. But sometimes one's gotta do all they can to avoid getting cut!

Meanwhile, we all like power and want to make sure our computers fire up, the microwave works and the AC comes on when we turn the thermostat. But if my Eponine was around, she'd strongly suggest that you don't build a power plant, if there's a chance you might have to tear it down.

Promise to write more this weekend.

3 Comments:

At January 28, 2006 12:10 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh no Cowboy - workforce reduction. Them's is stress inducing words for sure! Good luck, I hope you dont' get caught up in it. We seem to have those worries about every other week at work. I'll have the boys say a little purrayer for you! - Meezers Mom

 
At January 28, 2006 2:21 AM, Blogger Boni said...

Maybe if you just promise not to build any power plants (are their leaves good to chew?), then it'll be ok. I hope you don't get reduced!

 
At January 30, 2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Me too, I hope you're not reduced! That would be a very big drag. Unless you have a whole lot of toys to play with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home