Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

There's A Place

Gnome comes to Cowboy CountryBroke my streak of never having used a single sick day (with the exception of that poison ivy outbreak and the broken ribs incident) over the last 10 years. But last Wednesday, just couldn't do it. I truly was feeling a little ill. But also still just a little blue.

Funny thing, now I think I might be ill. May even have a fever. It's likely just a head cold. Our weather in Missouri (Kansas City) has been warm, near 60, one day, and then cool the next. Giraffes at Noah's ArkSnow or sleet is predicted for Tuesday this week, with colder temperatures the next few days. My allergies are knocking me out as well as maybe some of the cleaners I've used on the carpet where Eponine had a few accidents during those last few days.

BET stopped by before Christmas. I wasn't home, but a Travelocity gnome appeared on my doorstep. I'm hoping he's going to take me away to someplace fun!

A pic of that gnome on my doorstep showed up in my inbox Monday. Oh, and BET last week also stopped by the Noah's Ark Hotel in St. Charles, Missouri, near St. Louis. She snapped a few pics because she knows I like Noah's Ark and have a Noah's Ark guest room. Plus, it appears the place is not going to stay afloat. Oh well. Noah's Ark

7 Comments:

At January 10, 2006 7:24 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh no Cowboy - I hope you didn't jinx yourself by calling out sick! Our mommy is lucky, she can work from home when she's sick.
(Mom's note: I would not call that lucky for me, that just means I still have to work when I'm sick, which I guess is why we don't get sick days where I work. Take care Cowboy. Hope you feel better soon).
Norton, Trixie, Sammy, Miles and Mom

 
At January 10, 2006 8:23 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

okay, i'll bite, what's a noah's ark guest room?? does there have to be two of somebody in order to stay there????

 
At January 10, 2006 12:07 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Hope you feel better soon, Cowboy.

 
At January 10, 2006 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone is sick lately! It's obviously the screwy weather. It's been downright weird down here in TX - I'm having allergies that have no business being around during January! Hope you are better soon.

 
At January 10, 2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Good one Edsel! Me wonders too!

 
At January 10, 2006 8:01 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I'm so rarely under the weather. I bet I'll get to feeling better soon. Hope all readers and little monsters are doing well.

No requirements on who can enter the Noah's Ark room. It's just full of Noah's Ark decor. And I have a wall covered with pictures of friends' kids dressed as animals for Halloween. And there's several pictures of my Eponine.

 
At January 10, 2006 11:45 PM, Blogger Boni said...

I hope you feel better soon Cowboy. I'll say purrayers for you. What's that critter with the real long neck in the picture? It looks like he got his head stuck in something and pulled way too hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home