Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

With Care

Hung with care
Working on projects, reading blogs, gathering/entering tax information, and taking care of other matters while watching American Idol wannabees, other shows and the news. That consumed my entire evening. I call it multi-tasking. Others tell me it is called "getting much accomplished, while getting nothing done."

In any case, came across this picture of the mantel with our stockings from this past Christmas. We've had these stockings since 1993. Can you believe we only have 11 months until Christmas?

With care

Will also attach a pic of a plaque at Rolling Acres. I think it is very nice. I hope to post additional photos at some point. Promise also to post something as soon as a monster dons the doorway.

8 Comments:

At January 25, 2006 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 11 months, eh? Lordy...

I love the plaque. What a sweet resting place for your little friend.

~tammara

 
At January 25, 2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Hope we hear from you in the middle--what if it takes awhile for that monster to find you?

P.S. My mom says Rolling Acres looks like a very pretty, peaceful place.

 
At January 25, 2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Boni said...

Yes! I hope we hear from you in the middle. Or that there's not much middle. :) We'd miss you!

 
At January 25, 2006 12:37 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I wish we had a place like that around here for our little furriends. I have a special place for Ralphie's ashes, but it would have been nice to have options.

The Meezers and all excited about your eventual pick - Miles sat on my lap last night just staring at the pictures of Doc and purring. He even pawed the screen! Perhaps he knows something... Meezers Mom

 
At January 25, 2006 2:55 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Waiting citedely for news....

 
At January 27, 2006 1:50 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

what's up Cowboy??

 
At January 27, 2006 9:00 PM, Blogger Sanjee said...

*wonders where the Cowboy is* Didja go on vacation Cowboy?

 
At January 27, 2006 9:28 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

what's goin' on cowboy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home