Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Lincoln Schmicoln
Coulda Woulda

A single ticket was sold that matched the numbers to win the Power Ball this past Saturday. The news reports say the ticket was sold about 1:30 Friday afternoon at a convenience store in Lincoln, Nebraska -- just about a four-hour drive from Kansas City. It was the largest prize winning ever. I think that's what I heard.

Why couldn't those news reporters be hanging outside the Shell station off Parvin Road and I-29? Why, I ask? Why?!

Generally, I never even think about playing. But it is hard to pass up the possibility of giving someone a dollar and potentially getting $365 million in return. I just dreamed of all I could do. I bet I would have given each cat blogger and cat lovers/appreciators I know 10 cans of stinky goodness and a hundred dollar bill. Maybe even two! Oh, maybe next time.

11 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 7:13 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

now cowboy, nothing good can happen if you go giving cats money. They will try and find someone to give them artificial thumbs, and then there would be catarchy. -Meezer's Mom

 
At February 21, 2006 12:14 PM, Blogger Spock said...

HEHEHE...Don't forget your good buddy Oreo if you ever do win!! Oh, Mom says that was rude...sorry.

 
At February 21, 2006 12:56 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Go for it, Cowboy...yee-haaw!

 
At February 21, 2006 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Money like that tends to make a person famous, and who needs that? (Except maybe Paris Hilton, and she doesn't need the money.)

But giving a few million to help homeless cats -- heck, any homeless animal -- sounds like a real good use of the money.

 
At February 21, 2006 9:21 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty said...

Maybe you could adopt several dozen kitties and build the ultimate kitty condo for them - 10 feet tall, with dozens of toys, and just a filled with catnip!

 
At February 21, 2006 9:29 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i think a wildlife refuge would be the ticket.....maybe next time....

 
At February 21, 2006 10:37 PM, Blogger Max said...

My People are always moaning about forgetting to buy a lottery ticket. Like they'd ever win. But if they ever did, they really want to help homeless kitties and dogs. I think if they ever win they better pay me back all my royalties that they spent!

 
At February 22, 2006 6:22 AM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Our Mama says that if she wins the Lott'ry, she's giving loads of money to homeless poodins, woofies and fluffies, and the beans wot rescue them........

She already does give some - to the RSPCA and the Humane Society in Mericky.

charlie

 
At February 22, 2006 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for thinking of us, Cowboy. We know you'd be a big help to many, many homeless kitties if you won that money (darn it - I hope the person who won is a good person to kitties, too).

~ turtle

 
At February 22, 2006 8:49 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mom says if she ever won enough money she would build a kitty shelter for hundreds of poor homeless kitties, complete with a vet on duty, tons of rooms, enclosed large play area outside. But, mom, you have to buy a ticket, I tell her.

 
At February 23, 2006 5:51 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I like the refuge and big, huge, gigantic kitty condo idea the best.

Did you see the 7 people that won? They are actually kind of a good story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home