Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Time Of Discovery

It's a house party starring "The Boyz!" George and Stanley are hanging out at Cowboy's. Their momma is in Houston until Friday on a work trip. This evening's agenda included treats, dinner, treats, running outside, treats, sniffing throughout the house, treats, running outside, sleeping on the sofa, wrestling, treats, licking my ears, running outside, treats. Somehow, I think I'm missing at least one treat time.
It truly is interesting as well as thrilling having these lives in my home. I welcome these two boys. We'll have a good time. Since losing my Eponine, nothing has seemed right. But having Bear, Daphne, George, Stanley, Max, Casper and others stop by has been little bursts of fresh air. I am learning what they like, what they might be tempted to destroy or play with, if they slobber or sleep in crates, eat plants or smell them, and what kind of attention they desire, want and need.

Went to the Wayside site Wednesday and got sad when Carry's picture was gone. I worried something bad happened. I sent Wayside an e-mail and very quickly received a response saying she happily picked a home and was adopted. Those kind folks seem right on top of it.

One thing for sure, Wayside does incredible work for fantastic little monsters. The six I felt drawn to over the last few weeks all have been adopted! That's without a doubt good news.

10 Comments:

At February 02, 2006 7:06 AM, Blogger Spock said...

HISS!!! Woofies & spammers...who needs 'em?!?!

 
At February 02, 2006 7:23 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

WOOFIES? Oh no, we would never allow woofies in our house. we're glad carry picked a forever home. she was very beautiful.

 
At February 02, 2006 9:25 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

For sure no one needs spammers!

 
At February 02, 2006 9:26 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Oh, you all are right. My Epster would be all up in arms if she knew these boys were here. But I'm curious if they can sense her. It was nice sleeping last night with them nearby.

 
At February 02, 2006 2:32 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

they do like like fun woofies! sorry doc and carry picked others, but you definitely sound like you're closer to getting picked than you were a few weeks ago. Bandit is rooting for a tuxie and Bat, well, Bat thinks there's no one quite as great as a tabby with white belly and socks (just like Eponine and my Scruffy).

amy

 
At February 02, 2006 10:34 PM, Blogger Sanjee said...

It's good you have fresh air company :)

That's Good news for the kitties. Sounds like that Wayside place is real good helpin kitties find homes. Good for them!

For bein picked, I guess you just gotta trust even if it's hard that if you feel good about a kitty, let him or her pick you and go home with you right then. I mean if you hadn't let Eponine pick you right off that'd have been bad, even tho you didn't want a kitty then. If you'd waited she mighta gone off somewhere else and that wouldn't have been good. Angel Eppy will help you make it right whoever picks you. *nods*

Purrs and headbutts for courage :)

 
At February 03, 2006 2:42 PM, Blogger Chatham said...

Take your time, Cowboy. Eponine will send someone your way.

Maybe you're the good luck charm for those kitties that have new homes?

 
At February 03, 2006 7:36 PM, Blogger WCTs said...

LOL...great photo!

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

 
At February 13, 2006 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I was the volunteer who adopted Carrie to her new home. She went to live with a lovely young newlywed couple who had just bought a new home in KC. And the great news is that she went with a little sister kitten. It was a great adoption! ps - Take a look at Posey, she really needs a buddy!

 
At February 14, 2006 8:14 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Thanks for the update, Helen. I'm so glad Carry went to a home. I couldn't believe how quickly Cosette and Marius were adopted. I was very excited when I saw them on the site.

I'll check on Posey.

You all do very good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home