Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Be On The Lookout

This Lewis sounds like my kind of cat. That said, I also am glad he doesn't live with me!

Biting, scratching, terrorizing, ambushing the Avon lady ... oh my! And as a result, it appears Lewis has received a citation by Fairfield, Connecticut officials. One lady says in an article on Yahoo news that Lewis has six toes on each foot ... and they are "formidable weapons." Go to the article to see his picture and to read more. Thanks, MegMcB, for sending this to me.

He's now under house arrest, according to the article. I suggest he takes up blogging to release some of that frustration and anger. What do you think?

8 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 1:47 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

Oh my gosh! What a naught little cat! LOL!!! House arrest eh? So that's what I must be under then a'cause I haven't been outta the house in forever!!

 
At March 30, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Chatham said...

Lewis indeed looks like a nasty character!!

 
At March 30, 2006 4:21 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i want more toes!

 
At March 30, 2006 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good idea! That cat needs a HOBBY! (and I'm afraid he thinks he HAS one...)

 
At March 30, 2006 8:06 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

We would definately read his blog. although our mommy says that it might give us ideas.

 
At March 31, 2006 12:04 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I bet your house arrest, Timmy, is more like living in a castle and you are the king. I just have that feeling.

Oh, Chatcat, I bet you are desribing Lewis only partly. I'm sure he is a terror. But his mom and dad still love him tons nonetheless.

If I could give you more toes, Edsel, I would! Just think what all you could do and all those you could terrorize if only you had more toes.

Les Trois Chats-Maybe I'll try to send his mom and dad and e-mail and tell them to set him up in front of the computer. With the Meezers for sure reading along, he'll likely gain a following quickly!

 
At March 31, 2006 2:01 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh dear, what a ferocious poodie. Must be related to Shadow ~Merlin and Ko Ko

HISSSSSSSSSSSSS not funny you two ~Shadow

 
At March 31, 2006 6:07 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Surely he's not related to Shadow? Do we dare say that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home