Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Looking Forward To It

The headline is nothing but sarcasm.

It's believed that gasoline prices could top $3 this summer. Just the thought of it is so nice. I can't wait. Just so very much looking forward to it. Can you tell I'm really getting psyched up about the whole idea?

Maybe I'll consider purchasing a scooter. I hear those monsters can get up to 100 miles to a gallon. I can totally see myself tooling down Bruce R. Watkins Highway or trekking on 435. Actually, I think if my Eppy was here she'd let me know I'm more of a Harley dude. A bike with flames on it. I'm sure of it.

4 Comments:

At March 30, 2006 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. How about this:

"It's not a shortage of fuel or the switch to a cleaner additive behind the possibility of spot shortages but just plain greed, Energy Department admits."

There. Don't you feel better?

 
At March 30, 2006 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps this might make you feel better .... here in the U.K. we are currently paying (I just convered sterling into dollars) $7.14 a gallon. Except they sell it in litres so it sounds less!!!

 
At March 30, 2006 9:19 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

oh yeah, you're definitely more of a harley dude. scooters are for girls and emo boys. :-)

 
At March 30, 2006 11:38 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

You sure have a way to make a guy feel better, William's mom. Thanks a bunch. I've long thought it was "greed." I hope I live long enough to see how history will record these times.

Sue, Doesn't sound like you have any easier. We've got to cut back where we can and conserve.

B&B, Glad you two clearly recognize my "harley-ness." Others act like I have to convince them or something.

Will you tell me more about what emo boys are? I've heard this some, but don't really know what it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home