Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

No. 34

My Cowboys were victorious, securing the school's fourth consecutive and 34th overall national wrestling title. It really is very exciting. We have won more titles than any other Division I college. However, we entered the national tournament this year not as the favorite. That made the team victory even sweeter.

You must check out Derby showing off some of his most fantastic "rassling" moves. Or in this post, third pic down, you'll see Sammy and Miles Meezer in a friendly match. These two claim they're hugging. Looks like a wrestling hold to me. All are great wrestlers, I'm sure. Merlin and Ko Ko had some smackdown action in February. While searching for their wrestling match photo, I also came across some rats (Ford and Arthur) tooling around in a pink VW.

My Ep loved to wrestle with feather dusters or toys with feathers. She also often showed off some wrestling-type moves when wriggling in some sunlight streaming in through a door or window. Sometimes I would tease her and wrestle her a bit with my hand, but one good swat with a claw and she quickly reminded me who ruled the mat. She never had a pink VW, though!

Only 16 teams left in the NCAA basketball tournament. Is your team still playing? There's two tigers and one wildcats team. Lots of dog types - bulldogs, huskies, huskies and, I think, hoyas. Not certain what is a bruin. A dog? The rest are mountaineers, longhorns, braves, shockers, patriots, eagles, gators and some sort of blue devils. Hmmm?

8 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 1:03 AM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Rassling? is that like wrestling?

Mama and I do a lot of that - like you and Eppy. I uses my whole body, she uses one hand....but I always wins... :-)

pandora doesn't like to wrestle - she creaks!

charlie

 
At March 20, 2006 7:22 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Our Mommy's Panthers losted on Sunday. She says a Bruin is a bear, so we don't thinks we will be rooting for them. We will root for the Wild Cats, 'acause we would like to pre-tend we are wild cats - wifout going outside.

 
At March 20, 2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Oh, you're right. I knew a Bruin is a bear. I had forgotten.

 
At March 20, 2006 12:56 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

hahaha we didn't see the poi rats in their pink bug on their blog. way cool!

 
At March 20, 2006 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zippy really likes to rassle with my bean dad's hand and sometimes she gets to lay on her back and kick, kick, kick at my bean mom's foot. I don't like rasslin' I get scared that somebody might hurt me like in the place I lived before.

 
At March 21, 2006 9:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hello cowboy...how are you? my name is LUNA as moon ,you know! welcome to my blog!! =^.^=

 
At March 21, 2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Becca-I'm hoping the 'Horns do well as the last Big 12 team still competing. However, it's hard not to also root for an underdog like Bradley or Wichita State. Should be fun!

Edsel-That pink VW for the sweet, little ratties cracks me up. Do you have a car?

Sadie-I have a feeling you will never need to be scared of anything ever again and that you are being watched, cared for and loved dearly!

Thanks for the fun story about Zippy.

Luna-Welcome! And thanks for visiting. I'll be sure to come visit you. I can't wait to get to know you more.

 
At March 23, 2006 11:13 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Hi Cowboy! We're pretty late on this, but check out this picture of us!
http://smeagolstrider.blogspot.com/2006/02/another-outdoor-kitty-plus-striders.html
We spend lots of time practin' these moves!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home