Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Other Tournament

My team didn't make it to the NCAA tournament this year. I guess my memories of the excitement of a Final Four trip two years ago, and Chicago and the Sweet Sixteen last year will just have to linger. MegMacB told me via e-mail that she recently came across a Polaroid I sent her once of my monster wearing an orange boa. The pic is captioned "Go Pokes!"

I tell you, that Eponine loved her some OSU basketball. She got into the hype of the success of the last two years just as much an any other crazy and loyal alum.

Hope your team is in the NCAA and does well. Do you have your picks done for an office contest? My Cowboys start NIT action Wednesday night, traveling to Miami to play the Hurricanes. I'll be on a plane traveling home and will miss the game. Hope we win!

Click on the bracket above for a larger view of the NIT. Print it out and see if you can get anyone at work to have a contest with the NIT bracket. Be prepared to have someone laugh at you.

4 Comments:

At March 14, 2006 7:54 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

You can support my mum's team. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.

 
At March 14, 2006 8:56 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I think I saw UW-Milwaukee play last year in Chicago. I think.

For you, Derby, I'll be rooting for your mum's team. A good plus, their mascot is a cat!

Go Panthers!!!

 
At March 14, 2006 9:12 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Mr Cowboy, our mommy's team is also the Panthers - the Pittsburgh Panthers. Can you root for them too?

 
At March 15, 2006 8:51 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

When I was in Dallas last week for the Big 12 Tournament, a friend's husband had to go watch the Pitt-Syracuse game. He grew up in Pittsburgh and is a huge Pitt fan. By the way, they are a team we beat two years ago on our way to the Final Four. Maybe this year is their year!

Don't give up hope, Becca. As a Cowboys fan, we never stop believing. But I have to admit I've seen us lose more times than win. But you never know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home