Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Overpopulation

Have had a great time with George and Stanley the last few days. They love to run nonstop around my back yard. Lots of wrestling and tag too. There also was some hole digging. They head south of the river to their home this evening.

Went to Kansas City's "Home Show" yesterday. I felt overwhelmed. It was like walking into a Wal-Mart, something I do my best never to do unless I absolutely must. While there, I did see several people I haven't seen in ages. That was nice. Wayside Waifs, Forever Friends and other agencies had booths. Of course I took a few moments to provide some lovin' to a few little furries. Even felt a little drawn to one in particular. You never know.

While taking MegMacB to the airport Saturday morning we passed a corner with a few various bank locations. She commented that she can't believe there is such a need to have so many banks. I didn't think about it then but later thought to myself that there's likely quite a few people who wonder why there's such a need to have so many lawyers. Well, surely no one really wonders do they?

8 Comments:

At March 27, 2006 3:58 PM, Blogger Sharyn Ekbergh said...

Destiny is waiting.

 
At March 27, 2006 6:23 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Grampie feels the same way about banks. Mum says it is because people are lazy and they don't want to even drive more than a few miles to them.

 
At March 27, 2006 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the 8 "emergency" voicemails I got today at work indicate that there's not enough of us DD. : )

 
At March 27, 2006 11:45 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I know for a fact, MMcB, that I never can get me enough of lawyers. It's an addiction. I'm a junkeeee!!!

Oh, Zuleme, I know you are so very right.

Derby, Sounds like you have a very wise Grampie and Mum!

 
At March 28, 2006 3:11 AM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

mom says "ditto what meg said".

we say, tell us more about digging holes! we don't ever get outside, so we don't know anything about holes. . . is there good stuff in holes?

B&B

 
At March 28, 2006 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need banks to collect all our money to pay uncle sam, and lawyers to deal with him when he doesn't think he's taken enough yet. That's what Mom says.
~turtle ;-)

 
At March 29, 2006 7:31 PM, Blogger Boni said...

I don't know what a bank or a lawyer is for, but Mom made a face about them, so I guess I don't need to know.

Does the top pikture on my new post count for rasslin???

 
At March 30, 2006 1:19 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Bat & Bandit, I respect your opinions, but I promise you that Meg needs no encouragement. Please stay on my team. :)

And as for holes, the exciting thing about digging one is that there just very well might be good stuff in the hole. You have to keep digging to find out. Or put something in it once you're done digging!

LTC, I like putting all my money under my mattress. Or to use it to buy gasoline. Why put it in a bank? I'm glad you helped in explaining why we need so many lawyers. It's not just for entertaining me, huh?

Boni, No, you don't need to know. You're right.

And that top pic does look like a rasslin move to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home