Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Every Night As I Dream

Going on vacation never hurts anyone. Sometimes it can be as simple as just staying in a local hotel, going away to visit a family member or friend, or a weekend getaway to a camp site or national park. Elaborate and expensive vacations can be fun too. But while on vacation I always start worrying about how hard I am going to have to work in order to pay for it all.

Recently discovered that the folks of Cunard announced in February 2006 the unleashing of new amenities for pampered pets as well as for the humans that love these pets.

A few of the perks on the Queen Mary 2 include fresh-baked biscuits at turn-down; a choice of beds and blankets; and even a QM2-logoed coat. Here I thought that robe at that hotel in D.C. was plush. I can just picture my Eppy lounging in the sun on the deck in a QM2-coat!

Traveling dogs and cats receive a complimentary gift pack featuring the QM2-logoed coat, Frisbee, name tag, food dish and scoop; a complimentary portrait with the pet's beans; a crossing certificate and personalized cruise card. Still want more perks? They also offer extra comfortable pet beds in two sizes, healthy gourmet cookies for dogs and cats baked fresh daily, fleece blankets, an assortment of dog and cat toys, cat posts and scratchers, and a selection of premium pet foods from top brands.

Sounds like a jolly-good time!

7 Comments:

At April 20, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

All I can say is...Wow! Sounds like those pets travel in more style than I do!!! Haha!

~Becca

 
At April 21, 2006 9:20 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

if i glue cat fur to my entire body, i wonder if i can pass as a pet. - Meezers Mom

 
At April 21, 2006 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Meezers Mom!!
~ tammara

 
At April 21, 2006 7:44 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

mom says to say she pulled enough cat fur out of the dryer lint trap after washing her bed quilt sunday that she could contribute substantially to your cat suit meezer's mom!

we wants to know if we can sign up all by ourselfs and leaves mom at home?

 
At April 21, 2006 8:17 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

i don't like the ideal of travel - why leave home when everythin' i need and love is here?

 
At April 22, 2006 11:53 PM, Blogger HanktheDog said...

Sounds great. Any freezing cold water to wade in? That would seal the deal.

 
At April 26, 2006 10:45 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Hank-I bet if you ask for the freezing cold water they'd bring it in for you!

EtP-You are the sweet guy, aren't you? Sometimes traveling could be just going from the front of the house to the back. But traveling always is better when you are with someone you love.

B&B-Please post a pic of your mom with all her cat her. I bet she will be able to pass and can go on the trip. I bet you all can all travel together. Sounds like LTC and Meezers are ready to join you too! Sounds like tons of fun!

LSP-I generally travel is the luxuries of the PT Cruiser, Southwest Airlines, and occasionally American or US Air. Oh the life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home