Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Living Will

I don't think Eponine or I have ever posted a forwarded e-mail joke, but for whatever reason this one cracked me up enough that I couldn't resist throwing it up here. Hope you enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------
Last night, my wife and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV and then threw my beer into the trash."

4 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee.

 
At April 13, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

HAHAHAHAHA. That's a good one. Oh no, our Mommy just turned off our TV and put away our treats.

 
At April 13, 2006 10:23 PM, Blogger Boni said...

Mom laughed so hard that water came out of her nose! She says her ex was just like that and she shoulda done that. hehehe Thanks for makin Mom laugh. She's been sicky and needs to laugh.

 
At April 14, 2006 10:07 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

unfortunately, that describes too many men in the US today. (that was my Mom talkin')

 

Post a Comment

<< Home