Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Old One

Do you have Cold Stone ice cream places where you live? They've got some pretty good stuff. My favorite is cinnamon malts or a coffee ice cream malt. Mmm Mmm!

Funny thing, passed a Cold Stone once and the C and the ST of the sign of this particular store was not lit. It made for a very interesting sign.

Speaking of celebrating another turn of the calendar, on Saturday MegMacB celebrates turning 29. She's taking off for a weekend in New York City. Good times are guaranteed. Her excursion also means "The Boyz" are back! That's right, George and Stanley are staying with Uncle Cowboy the next few days. Thank goodness I had help Monday cleaning up limbs, leaves and other potentially poisonous items in the back yard. Wouldn't want them running through stuff and then coming in to infect me.

Sexy Lady forwarded an e-mail with an announcement that Cold Stone just launched a new Birthday Club. A Birthday Club member receives a free ice cream creation on their birthday. Yes, it requires registration and most likely direct marketing, but we're talking about free Cold Stone! Go to www.coldstonecreamery.com/birthday.

7 Comments:

At April 12, 2006 8:02 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Cowboy...

We do have Cold Stone places within an hour but not terribly close by... Have Dairy Queen & Brewsters where I work.

Jen (Mia & Ghost's Mom/Staff)

 
At April 12, 2006 9:53 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

By no means is this Cowboy afraid to trot up to a DQ! That's a favorite too. Here's a pic of my last order of tasty DQ onion rings!

You'll have to tell me more about Brewsters, Jen. I'm not at all familiar with it.

 
At April 12, 2006 12:23 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

I can't spell - it is Brusters Ice Cream not Brewsters (maybe I thinking about other kind of brews)... They make their waffle cones in house (smells great if you go when they are baking them) & have lots of flavors. I'm partial to cinnamin or key lime pie on their ice cream

Jen

 
At April 12, 2006 7:50 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We have 2 near us. Never been in there. I'm allergic to nuts and I worry things are not kept seperate or as carefully as they should be with kids behind the counter mixing ingredients..... peanuts=death

 
At April 12, 2006 11:05 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

OMG, here it is a hundred o'clock and I'm late for bed and now I'm thinking about DQ! Mmmmm, Heath Blizzards!

Wm's mom

(William wonders why they can't have tuna Blizzards.)

 
At April 13, 2006 12:00 AM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

we wonders if catzes can sign up for free ice cream, too. we lurve ice cream. mom lets us have some when she eats it. i likes them all, but bandit prefers vanilla.

bat

 
At April 13, 2006 9:45 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Jen-Having your mind on other kind of brews is not always a bad thing. Especially starting about 4:30 on a Friday.

SS&S-Are each of you allergic to nuts or is it your human? Although I do not at all want your human to kick the bucket, I feel confident no peanuts would make it into your human's ice cream. Oh, and the kids there will sing for you if you give them a tip.

Wm's mom-Did you look at that picture of those greasy onion rings? Now, that's something to check out just before going to sleepy town. You'll be swimming in grease in your dreams all night and wake up craving onion rings!

B&B-Give it a try and sign up! Vanilla is one of my absolute favorites too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home