Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Signs Of Spring

You name it, I'm allergic to it. At least that's true when it comes to poison stuff, grasses, pollens, trees. Luckily, when I got the allergy test done years ago I did not show up allergic to cats.

Beyond the fence in my backyard is a wooded area. Just from raking
leaves and trimming trees along the fence line I am now breaking out. Poison rash bumps galore. Here's a picture of a bump on my index Poison rash bumpfinger. I've sprayed to kill all and know what poison ivy looks like. But the neighbor dude says there's poison sumac and oak. I'll never be normal again, I'm sure. Just itching and scratching like mad.

Oh, by the way, I just got a new camera phone.

6 Comments:

At April 06, 2006 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Index finger or unit?

 
At April 06, 2006 2:07 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I know who you are, anonymous, and you're a perve.

 
At April 06, 2006 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just a stranger who was on the prowl in the cat blogging community. Who knew there were so many cats that blogged?

 
At April 06, 2006 11:25 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Let me tell you, there's a whole cat blogging culture!

Anonymous, I bet you are part of the maniacal perves blogging culture, aren't you?

 
At April 06, 2006 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I'm afraid there's not time. I'm a very busy dermatologist who is fascinated by the rapid spread of poison ivy.

By the way, my mom called today. She too picked it up in the yard this weekend. You two are like peas in the pod. The spring steroid twins.

 
At April 06, 2006 11:56 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

On her unit or index finger? Oh my!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home