Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Be Like A Baby

It's 5:58 and I'm headed out of the office now. Not that I would ever blog while at work. I'm a bit nervous, but ready. I think. I also want Daphne to greet someone and help me with the transition. We'll see if I'm able to make a decision. I still just so wish a cat would just walk up to me in a parking lot and pick me just like my Eponine did. But that's OK.

Just checked and Tammy looks like she's gone. I'm shocked. It's like having Chris voted off of Idol. I felt really, really good about her, but still felt she might be just a tad too timid and scared. Bronson and Toby are still there, according to the website. New ones too.

Thanks for your ongoing comments, advice and encouragement!

6 Comments:

At May 11, 2006 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cowboy, we all feel like we are on that roller coaster with you! I know you had your heart set on Tammy (and with that name, why wouldn't you??), but if she's gone, you were meant for another.

Fingers CROSSED!! :-)

~ tammara

 
At May 11, 2006 7:24 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

OH OH OH - we are all so 'acited and nervous for you Cowboy! We hope that you find the right little furry one. We're sorry Tammy is gone, she was so furry purrty. But, that means that the right one is there waiting for you!

 
At May 11, 2006 8:31 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

Cowboy I've been following your story, and I'm nervous and excited for you on this new adventure. It is much easier when the cat picks you that's for sure, but just because a cat doesn't make it so obvious like walking up to you in a parking lot doesn't mean they haven't actually picked you. I hope you'll continue to blog and let us know about everything! Good Luck!

~Mattingly's Mom

 
At May 11, 2006 8:53 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Cowboy, you gotta be quick, the purrty ones like Tammy go quick. But maybe you need a boy buddy this time? Yeah? Paws crossed for you, cowboy dude. Go gettum!

PAWS CROSSSED and Mum has her finger crossed for you too. She wants you to get picked.

 
At May 11, 2006 9:29 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

toby, toby, toby, toby....

 
At May 11, 2006 9:42 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

what edsel said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home