Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Got Gas?

TammyAccording to our town's wonderful local paper, "The Kansas City Star," during the month of May anyone adopting a pet from Wayside Waifs will receive a gift card for $25 worth of free gasoline. By the way, I am convinced there's a reporter at this paper that hates my company. Not me specifically as company, but the company that employs me. I digress.

According to that mentioned paper, Wayside Waifs has more than 250 pets of all breeds and sizes of puppies and kittens available for adoption. Adoption fees at Wayside Waifs include spay/neuter services, vaccinations, pet insurance, behavior training, a supply of food and more.

There's something about this little girl, Tammy, that tugs at my heart. That pink nose and orange paw. Maybe it's worth the gas to make the trip out there.

13 Comments:

At May 05, 2006 8:55 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Is it finally time to get picked? I hope so, it was this time last year that I picked mum!

 
At May 05, 2006 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's a cutie all right, but shouldn't you wait til daphne goes home so you don't scare your new buddy?

amy

 
At May 06, 2006 7:08 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh Cowboy, she is beautiful. She looks like she has spunk, yet is still loving and gentle. Maybe it is time to get picked.

 
At May 06, 2006 7:50 AM, Blogger craziequeen said...

She is so pretty.........I must show her picture to Charlie :-)

cq

 
At May 06, 2006 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cowboy, You'll never know unless you go. Tammy might just be the one that picks you (and you her). Good Luck my friend.

Dee

 
At May 06, 2006 2:34 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yes, it's time Cowboy!

Someone needs a home and you have one to offer, plus lots of love.

 
At May 06, 2006 4:51 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

ooh, that orange paw and those big eyes....quite fetching. my Mom used to have a cat when she was young named Tammy. she came with that name. my Mom said she was a lovely kitty - very lovey. go check her out, Cowboy, you won't know unless you go!

 
At May 06, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger Max said...

I hope she picks you! She's WAY cute!

 
At May 07, 2006 5:07 AM, Blogger Sharyn Ekbergh said...

aw go on
i have two purrboxes on my lap and onr at my feet
they make the home happy

 
At May 07, 2006 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm! Tammy is a good name, you know... (though I refused to go by it as soon as I graduated HS - but she looks young and fiesty, so Tammy would fit her...)

~ tammara

 
At May 07, 2006 2:57 PM, Blogger prairiesunshine said...

She has an "I pick YOU!" kind of look on her face! I think she means business ;O)

the Mama

 
At May 07, 2006 8:31 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Could it be, could it be? Every Sunday evening I hope to hear some mews--er, news.

I'm keeping my paws crossed!

 
At May 07, 2006 10:42 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

Good luck Cowboy! I know Eppy will send you the right one. Keep us posted...
~Meeko, Kiara, & Momma Becca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home