Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

It's Bath Time!

Getting ready for bath time!Came across this picture that JLBR has of her nine-month-old son and her kitty. They are getting ready for bath time. Not certain who is getting bathed.

JLBR and husband Kev live in Chicago. I saw them last at their wedding in 2002. SAK and I traveled to Chicago for that event. I also bought two pairs of shoes that weekend.

Widespread Internet usage was still on the horizon in the early '90s when SAK, JLBR (back then she was just JLB) and I worked together at the publishing corporation. An internal e-mail system was introduced while we there and the three of us certainly became e-mail experts fast. Each time a message arrived our computers beeped. It annoyed others to no end. It also was then I learned to be sure to log out while away from your desk. Otherwise, there was a very good chance you'd be authoring an e-mail you didn't realize you did.

3 Comments:

At May 26, 2006 10:57 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

two pair of shoes?!?! in one weekend?!?! cowboy, you're my new hero!

 
At May 27, 2006 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there - I will be at WW tomorrow - if you would like, I will introduce you to some great kitties. I am a volunteer. I think we have met before. Anyhoo, I'll be there. I am 40ish - female and will be covered in cat fur. Take care.

 
At May 31, 2006 10:12 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Came home from a DC trip with three pair once. I really only wear Kenneth Cole shoes-good middle of the pack shoes. There's tons better (more expensive) and plenty less expensive. Plus, I don't like the KC shoes I find in a mall. So, when in a city with a Kenneth Cole store, a pair or two is in order. Then I'm set for the next year or so. I'm also infamous for buying more than one of the same pair. If I like them, why not? That way I could wear my "favorite pair" every day without really wearing the same pair every day.

I'm sure this is more than you want to know.

anon-thanks for the invite to come to see you. Those kitties were all great to see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home