Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Wild West

In HawaiiReceived the pic above from the Wild Friends that were vacationing in Hawaii recently. It looks awesome. Hawaii is a spot I've never visited, but wouldn't mind. If I did travel there, maybe I would bring back some rats with me.

Haven't seen this couple since we shared New Year's Eve 1995/New Year's Day 1996 in Times Square. Actually, I'm lying. I ran in to the Wild Husband on a flight to Boston once. I think that was 1999. I haven't met the young'uns. The two boys have come along over the last 10 years. But I sure feel like I know them. I went to high school with the Wild Wife.

I've always wondered if Hawaii is the western side of the U.S. or the beginning of the eastern side. What do you think? Also, curious what big vacations do you have planned for this summer? Hope it is a wild time!

6 Comments:

At May 24, 2006 2:17 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I have absolutely no vacation plans for the summer. I usually take vacation in late September/Early October and between Christmas and New Years. I am not a hot weather person, so staying in air conditioning is the best thing for me during the summer. Don't know where to go for the fall vacation - perhaps back to Block Island.

 
At May 25, 2006 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture of your friends. Wish I was goin' somewhere cool this summer, but the only place I'll be is at my cousin Zoey's house, with grandma and grandpa.

My folks, however, will be in Maui for their honeymoon. And not takin' me with 'em. Jerks.

 
At May 25, 2006 11:21 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

We are considering sending the vermin on a permanent vacation, but nowhere nice. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At May 31, 2006 10:18 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I'm not a good vacationer. I hate being home for home for long periods of time. I am more of a two to three day getaway kind of guy. Those are some of the best trips. Went to Prague in the Czech Republic once on a quick trip. It was like 31 hours in the air/traveling and almost 60 hours on the ground in Prague. It was a perfect vacation!

Tyler-How exciting that there's a honeymoon in your household! You should be exciting even if you're not going.

OOU-Do the vermin want to go on a permanent vacation or do you need them too?

 
At June 06, 2006 11:11 AM, Blogger Petey said...

My vacation consists of staying home, while the humans take the 13 dogs (yes, you read that right, 13 dogs) to Colorado. They are going there to sell the puppies. Yea, no woofies for about a week. What shall I do? I know, I'll nap in peace and silence. Anybody wanna buy a chihuahua or three.

 
At June 06, 2006 11:53 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Petey-In between the naps, invite a few friends over for cigars, beer and a round of cards. What do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home