Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

FuzzyFotosKC

How about a photo contest featuring Kansas Citians with their fuzzy companions? That's the idea of the Fuzzy Foto contest. It is $5 for each vote cast, with proceeds benefiting the No More Homeless Pets KC project and the Kansas City Free Health Clinic. Voting ends June 19.

The majority of the people are with dogs, but there are a couple of awesome pics with cats. One couple's pic is with their slippery companion. Even if you don't vote, it's fun to check out the pics. Click on the thumbnail to see a larger image and to learn details about the creatures in the pic. I'd guess most of the folks are some of KC's "high society" types. Thus, I don't know any of them. Recognize the weatherman, though.

The winner will be announced June 22 at a Yappy Hour. I'll be sure to let you know who wins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home