Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Just Remembered

Even the coolest of cats wouldn't be around the neighborhood without a dad. I was so thrilled about the card celebrity (albeit 15 minutes probably) that I forgot to extend some wishes to all the pops out there. None of us would be here without you!

My father passed away a year ago April. That was BB (before blog). I did provide some wishes to a few influential others. Also received a call from Dawn who always gives me a shout out on Dad's Day, and received a great "for my Uncle on Father's Day" card from O & M. Oh, and today is their dad's, The Artist, birthday. I'm sure it was a fun day in their home.

1 Comments:

At June 19, 2006 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is true, Cowboy. It was a good day for thanking Dads for being Dads, and thanking people who are like Dads for being like Dads.
:-)
tammara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home