Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Memorials And Meetings

Attached is a little bonus treat I received in the ol' inbox tonight. MegMacB is in DC for work stuff on Friday. But she took my advice and headed out on a flight Thursday morning in order to discover all DC has to offer.

Convinced her to go on a "See the monuments at night" tour guided by All About Town. The pic is from the World War II Memorial.

She reports that she had a wonderful time on the tour. Glad she enjoyed. After meetings on Friday, she'll go back to exploring the U.S. Capital.

4 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow those tours sound really cool. I'm going to send that info to my boss because we're stopping in D.C. on our tour in December. I'd love to do the twilight tour but we'll be there during the morning...

 
At June 03, 2006 2:48 PM, Blogger craziequeen said...

Hi Cowboy - I love that Oklahoma memorial.....all those chairs each with a name, the lovely still pool, and the two gates, 9:01 and 9:03....

Very nice memorial to those who lost their lives and their families.

cq

 
At June 05, 2006 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was there I took a picture of "Kansas" and sent to my Grandma since my Grandpa had been in WWII... it is a very pretty memorial. I'm sure she had a great time in DC!

 
At June 06, 2006 11:51 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Timmy's Momma-Meg says the night-time tour was well worth every bit of the $32. She said they saw much more than what was listed and it was a fantastic way to get around. She recommends any of their tours.

cq-the memorial in Oklahoma City is fantastic. Have you been there or just seen pictures?

SL-Meg also took a pic of the Missouri marker, but of course only the Oklahoma one made the blog. I'm sure Eppy would have preferred it that way. :)

I might have to post a pic of your European excursion. Just looked at your photo album. Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home