Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Warm Hearts And Injury Free

Day of Caring was a success. Not a single visit to the ER for us. No one, including me, got hurt. My co-workers arrived on time, motivated and positive, in good spirits, and ready to work hard for Foundation Workshop. It was awesome. We cleared weeds, shrub and other trash, cleaned and organized the warehouse and work areas, cleaned employee lockers and work area fans, stained picnic tables, painted a lunch room, and all sorts of other little projects.

We were lucky to have Ally Francis from KCTV5 (our local CBS station) join us. She covers morning traffic every day. She was a hard worker, very personable and nice, and a hard worker. I think she had a positive volunteering experience and enjoyed getting to know folks from my company.

Pic above ... I painted the trim in the lunch room. More later.

3 Comments:

At July 01, 2006 11:19 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

very nice trim, cowboy! if i ever get around to painting the inside of my house, or even just some of the rooms, i'm inviting you. while the boyz would love to "help" i'm pretty sure it's not the kind of help i'd be needing!

 
At July 07, 2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Say when and where!

 
At July 22, 2006 12:50 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Here's a strange twist to this post, yesterday I learned that Ally was indicted by a federal grand jury. She is charged with being involved with some illegal scheme. She resigned from the station on Friday.

This is too bad. I hope she is found innocent and that somehow she just unsuspectingly got involved. In my brief encounter with her, I sensed a kind and good person. I wish her the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home