Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Discovered

Cowboy left work early today. He told me he had been in some class at work the last few days and was able to sneak out after the class ended. Also said his brain was flooded, so he wouldn't be able to focus on work anyway. Coming home earlier than normal, he almost discovered me doing the stuff that I normally do. Especially since I am at home instead of his steaming hot house.

It's always a crazy feeling to get discovered. Maybe even a little uncomfortable. It wasn't like I was digging through the trash, having accidents in the den or doing something else I shouldn't be doing. It's just a strange feeling when someone unexpectedly and suddenly "catches" you in the middle of routines or escapes. I don't think he will think any differently of me, though.

It was a nice surprise to see him and to get to run outside a little earlier than normal. But already he's gone again. A moment ago he gave me a treat and said, "You be a good girl while I go to dinner with SAK."

He left his computer here and forgot to log out. So here I am! He also has his class materials sitting here. The cover says, "Six Sigma." Sounds all "DaVinci Code" like to me. By the way, he sure didn't look any smarter after all that learning. Just my opinion.

OK, I better go. There's stuff to sniff, things to bark at, treats to eat, places to mark, processes to improve .....-- Daphne

4 Comments:

At July 20, 2006 6:37 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hey Cowboy, it is regular Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma? I just completed my Green Belt for Lean Six Sigma. Not Fun. - Meezers Mom

 
At July 20, 2006 6:38 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh, and Hi Daphne!!!! - The Meezers

 
At July 21, 2006 12:45 AM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

I hate getting caught...like on the counters...where we're NOT supposed to be.
::purrs::
~Kiara

 
At July 21, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

How 'bout getting caught having a blog by a friend and/or a co-worker when you've made it a point to keep it only among your closest of friends. That can be a little unsettling/or embarrassing, Kiara. I think there needs to be a support group for in-the-closet bloggers!

Meezers, Daphne says HOWDY!!!! BTW, remind me to log out.

MM, It's actually a combo program of both Lean and Regular. I'm just a blue belt for now, but will be on a few teams, tackling some exciting projects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home