Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Don't Lecture Me

Must make a quick confession. I never got the air conditioner fixed. Just decided to not deal with that expense. I am sure regretting it now! Did purchase a tiny, little window unit and stuck it in the guest bedroom window. It's in the back, that way no neighbors can see it. This machine cools about 200 square feet.

I know Kansas City currently is not the only place in the country with extreme heat. Daphne and I had been mostly hanging out in the guest bedroom or just going outside and sitting under a tree. We're sweating and panting but doing OK. With Sexy Lady and Army Boy still out of town, we have spent the last two nights at their place taking advantage of the AC. Also taking advantage of a wireless Internet connection that I think is Army Boy's. Daphne has been staying there during the day. We have been traveling back and forth each night. She loves hanging out the window and making the trip. Tonight it included a hamburger from McD's. She was happy.

Hope you're staying cool! I will call to get the AC fixed soon.

5 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 7:49 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh, our mommy could not live wifout a/c. you will need it once you gets another poodin - Miles

Miles! Don't be pushy about cowboy getting anofur poodin! he will when he's ready - Sammy

 
At July 19, 2006 1:38 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

ack! that's cruel and unusual ounishment - having to live without a/c, that is! at least daphne has a cool place to go during the day, and at least you got a window unit as a temporary measure! even with my texas standard central a/c running nice and cool, bat still hangs out on the tile shower stall floor any chance he gets to demonstrate how mistreated he is because i'm only keeping the house at 76 degrees instead of 67!

 
At July 19, 2006 2:28 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, my puddins wouldn't think of living somewhere without a/c and neither would their mom. I can't take the heat! McD's, oh my dog would love that, to bad mommy doesn't eat there anymore and never would I think of just stopping to get the dog a hamburger.

 
At July 20, 2006 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told ya so, lol. (No lecture, though.)
tammara :-)

 
At July 21, 2006 8:50 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Oh Miles, your ongoing encouragement is OK. If only you could promise that I would "go" before a new poodin ever would.

Sammy, I'd love to keep you around to defend me all the time!

Amy, You are sooooo right. Cruel and unusual. That Bat must be one cool cat.

Kattonic, you need to treat the dog to McD's. Just one plain burger. Not very often. Just once every a month or so.

LTC/Tammara, oh yes, thanks for the nonlecture. You are so kind to me. :)

It's like 75 degrees today. Fantastic weather!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home