Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

It's The Anniversary

The Monster completed her first post a year ago today. Can you believe it? And just five months later almost to the day, it was her time to leave me. In my heart I still believe she may have known what was on the horizon and was hoping to lead me to you.

That little creature's life sure seemed so much more exciting and entertaining than mine ever could be. Maybe I was just jealous and was wishing I could sleep all day, get great scratches, receive good treats, have an awesome companion, and have a super sweet life. I also enjoyed knowing she was the writer on this site. Without her, not only do I feel boring, at times I feel so revealed and vulnerable. I couldn't at all control her ramblings. She still is sorely missed.

Thanks for stopping by during the last year. It is appreciated by the both of us.

9 Comments:

At July 21, 2006 10:42 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

A short time with us to be sure, but we're glad she chose to share it.
:-)

 
At July 22, 2006 12:07 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

OH! Was it only 5 months, she had such a unique style, a way of making you feel you really knew her. Seemed longer and yet not that long. Like a good friendship, no matter how many or how few the years have been it seems like a lifetime and not but a moment. I hope that a new friend comes into you life soon.

 
At July 22, 2006 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! It is semi-sweet, but I think of it positively by knowing that Eppy is remembered so fondly.

 
At July 22, 2006 9:45 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! We still fink it's great you are blogging and keeping Eppys memory alive.

 
At July 22, 2006 1:46 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

Happy Blogiversary!! We're glad that we found y'all!
::purrs & headbutts::
~Meeko, Kiara, & Momma Becca

 
At July 22, 2006 2:32 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

Happy One Year, Cowboy. Eppy is remembered and missed.

 
At July 23, 2006 12:43 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I miss her posts, too. She sure had a unique perspective on things. Glad you're still blogging, though.

 
At July 23, 2006 8:25 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

i second what kattonic said about friends and friendship. i'm glad you've kept blogging, too.

 
At July 23, 2006 9:32 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Thank you for the kind anniversary wishes. Some very nice thoughts you all share. Oh, and Kat, good to hear from you. I've wondered about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home