Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

SNL Star

While in class a week or so ago at work, there was a co-worker from Omaha on my team that I had not met previously. This co-worker insisted that I resemble Jimmy Fallon. Then he felt he had to announce his opinion to the entire group. My response was to make sure the class knew the co-worker was drunk.

Jimmy Fallon? C'mon now. My co-worker truly was drunk or in big-time need of glasses. For one, I have a mustache. Two, Jimmy is much younger. Not to mention he has about 20 times more hair, is 20 times thinner, is 20 times funnier, at least 20 times cuter, and is 20 times more SNL Star than me.

One confession, though. In college, I thought I was funny. Emceed a few campus events and activities and had a performance tape that I sent to SNL hoping to land a spot. I received a rejection letter indicating that I shouldn't quit my day job.

3 Comments:

At July 31, 2006 6:30 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

has anyone ever seen you and Jimmy Fallon in the same room at the same time? He could be right, you might actually BE Jimmy Fallon! LOL - Meezers Mom

 
At July 31, 2006 9:41 PM, Blogger Timmy said...

Never seen a picture of you, but I do know you are quite funny!

 
At August 01, 2006 6:39 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

So true, Ms' mom, Jimmy and I have never been seen in the same room at the same time. Hmmmm? Makes you wonder, huh?

You're pretty funny too, Timmy. Especially when you see headless humans!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home