Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Celestial Beings

We likely have all the heard the news that Pluto has been dropped as a planet. Pluto is now scientifically known as an icy dwarf. It's the evolution of science.

More important, do you know who the celebrities are on this fall's Dancing with the Stars? From ABC's website, there is a "spectacular lineup of stars" that will be making their way to the dance floor. I know, you likely can barely contain yourself. I didn't watch the first one, but looks like the show easily will be a guilty pleasure. It premiers Tuesday, Sept. 12, from 7 to 9 U.S. Central Time.

By the way, let me know if you have a pic on your site of you dancing!

4 Comments:

At August 29, 2006 12:04 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Just think about that poor little Kansas town that will lose its claim to fame now that Pluto is no longer a planet. And what will "My Very Excellent Mother" have just served to complete the pneumonic device?

 
At August 29, 2006 7:36 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Pluto is dancin? Oh wait. I's confused. *sigh* Oh well. I bet the kitties on Pluto don care if it's a planet or not, long as they gets their treatsies.
~~ Sanjee

 
At August 29, 2006 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Meg about "my very excellent mother"... that was the first thought I had when I read the news about poor little Pluto.

The Dancing with the Stars is truly a guilty pleasure!! What caught my ear is Jerry Springer...DANCING! LOL!
Right now my guilty pleasure is Big Brother. It looks like my girl is in jeopardy of leaving the house this week...let's hope she can win that Veto!

 
At August 29, 2006 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More on My Very Excellent Mother ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home