Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Forever Home

Phoenix got 'dopted!Check out the eyes on this guy! Aren't they amazing? He's Phoenix, a seven-year-old monster that was at Wayside Waifs. When I stopped by there Thursday evening, he was getting adopted. A super sweet, lovable guy. A little timd. He hadn't been at the shelter very long, but he was not having a good time adjusting to the environment.

His new mom seemed like a good egg. We visited. She lost her baby of many years not even a week ago. She couldn't handle the quietness of her home and knew she did not want to waste anytime. Went to Wayside and just like that, Phoenix picked her. I felt jealous. She's one lucky lady. I bet Phoenix is very lucky too.

8 Comments:

At August 14, 2006 7:43 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Cowboy, you will get picked, we just know it. at least you are still going and trying - that's furry important. we still gots our claws and paws crossed for you!

 
At August 14, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

all of us at our house, too, cowboy!

 
At August 14, 2006 8:12 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Cowboy, when are you going to get picked?

 
At August 14, 2006 10:24 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Maybe never, Derby. At least somedays I sure worry that is the case. But with Amy, her boys, the Meezers and their mom crossing their claws and paws, you just never know. One can't give up home just yet!

 
At August 15, 2006 4:41 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

cowboy, i just realized i have the perfect monster for you! some friends need to find her a new home, and i tentatively said yes, but really, three cats is a bit much for my house. she's a shorthaired solid grey little girl, with a fabulously cuddly disposition. email me if you think you might be interested. i could use the trip as an excuse to see my best friend in st louis.

 
At August 15, 2006 8:13 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

What a gorgeous face, and those eyes.......very strange to have blue eyes on a ginger kitty. What a happy moment, what a happy life he will have, we know cuz we wuz dopted too.

Patches Lady

 
At August 17, 2006 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the most beautiful kitty!! I would have named him Newman with those awesome blue eyes! I am having kitty fever again myself... craving a kitten! Wonder how Daphne would do with a kitty in the house?

 
At August 21, 2006 6:19 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Amy, I ended up not having time to swing back by Wayside the last few days, but plan to. I'll keep you posted. I just looked and Molly is still there. At least on the site, but it looks like they've had site problems. Strangely, Phoenix was still there too. I hope his adoption went OK.

Sexy Lady, Just fyi. If Phoenix isn't adopted, I say you need to forget about the kitty and grab up this blue-eyed wonder boy!

PL, P&M, That Phoenix is a gorgeous ginger, huh? Not sure if all three of you had been adopted or just patches and mittens. Regardless, glad someone is and that all are having a happy life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home