Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

New Kid On The Block

Below is the message I received Monday morning from SAK and family:

"We got the E-Girl today (on Monday) at 10 a.m. China time ... about 9 p.m. Sunday night in KC. She has been wonderful all day... cooing with the Z-Man, took a 2-hour nap, and a great eater. I'll try to send more pics later... time for dinner here! Lots of love! A, SAK, Z-Man and E-Girl writing from Wuhan, China!"

2 Comments:

At August 15, 2006 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very exciting! She will be one lucky little baby to have such amazing parents. And she will LOVE that pink nursery!

 
At August 21, 2006 6:30 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. I'm anxious for them to arrive home. Last e-mail I received said they were on their way to the American consulate to finish the E-Girl's paperwork on the U.S. side of the adoption. Should be a done deal soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home