Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Say No To Crack

My Little Monster was scared of all worker folks that showed up with a tool belt, ladder, remote radio, or anything like that. She'd hide. Occasionally, she peeked to check out the action, but mostly she just hid under the bed or in the back of the closet.

Besides knowing she was illegal when we were renting, hiding to not get discovered, my theory is that she also hid because she was trying to avoid a bad, accidental experience with crack. I think, at some point in her past, just as she peeked, she caught a workman crouched over showing just more than that cat brain of hers could possibly handle. She didn't want a repeat offender. That's right. I'm talking about butt cleavage.

Did you see the recent big news update from Fort Worth, Texas-based Williamson-Dickie? This company is the maker of "Dickies" jeans/work pants. Starting in the spring of 2007, the Dickies work jeans will be designed with a lower rise and a roomier seat. The idea is that it will prevent the pants from unnecessary slippage. According to Fort Worth media reports, Williamson-Dickie is glad to do all they "can do to beautify America."

6 Comments:

At August 21, 2006 10:15 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

I'd run an hide from that too!
And yeah, maybe I'll be famous one day. That'd be neato!
Purrrs,
Sanjee

 
At August 21, 2006 11:42 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

ahahahahahahaha that is so funny and we don't blame her a bit ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At August 22, 2006 6:26 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

hahahahaha - we don't blame eppy from hiding from the great crack. it's kind of 'skusting.

 
At August 22, 2006 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, my hometown, lol. Tarrant county must be obsessed with cleavage of all kinds. How embarassing. I must admit, though - I can get behind the new pants idea. (Nyuck!)

 
At August 22, 2006 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There wouldn't be a problem if men purchase trousers that fit properly. Instead they thing they still have the body of a 20 year old. So they squeeze in what they can, and the rest hangs out.

 
At August 22, 2006 9:50 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Cowboy, this was the funniest post! Thanks for making me--and my mom--laugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home