Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Cat Bloggers Unite!

Cat bloggers pay attention! Please use your electronic abilities and go to parade.com. This Sunday-insert news magazine is featuring a voting contest for your all-time favorite television dog. That's right, I said D-O-G.

While at the site, though, place a comment asking when the all-time favorite television cat list will be published. We must mobilize our furry population (and those that love you) and demand equal representation. Surely there is no way we can allow Parade to get away with this.

One of my favorites was Toonces from Saturday Night Live. How about Salem on Sabrina the Teenage Witch? I always loved his attitude. Speaking of attitude, we always have Garfield (Snoopy was leading the dog list when I checked). Oh, and Sylvester, Tom and Tony the Ti. Ooops. Sorry. He's a tiger. And remind me, was "Smelly Cat" just a song on Friends or was there also a cat? Can you think of more?

It's up to all of us to unite and make this happen. It's the right and good thing to do.

2 Comments:

At September 02, 2006 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas...Smelly Cat was only a song (however one was in the episode when Phoebe's song became the jingle for kitty litter). But, there was that famous "hairless" cat that would say "Rachel" in that scary whisper hissy voice!

I'm with you though...Toonces is my favorite TV cat!

 
At September 03, 2006 7:23 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

what about the cat in breakfast at tiffany's? or does that count because it was a movie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home