Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Check Out Lola

In between some college football action Saturday, did some channel surfing and came across an "Inside Edition" episode. It was there I saw a bit about a special cat named Lola.

Ten-week-old Lola walks on her front paws. According to "Inside Edition," Lola-from MaxFund.orga genetic defect left her with almost no control over her back paws. It means her front paws have to do all the work. This little monster is at the MaxFund No-Kill Animal Shelter in Denver, Colorado. The folks there are hoping to find just the perfect home for Lola. For Colorado residents only, the shelter is hosting an adoption contest for Lola. Details are on their website. She truly is a beautiful.

5 Comments:

At September 17, 2006 8:25 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

just for people in Colorado? crap. she is gorgeous. - Meezers Mom

 
At September 17, 2006 4:19 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

she's a cutie all right!

 
At September 19, 2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I did tell my friends in Colorado about Lola. I almost wish I could move there just so I could adopt here. I wonder if that would help me on my application "Will take off and move to Colorado if picked."

 
At September 20, 2006 7:49 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Lola am so purrty! It am all way sad bout her leg things....

 
At September 21, 2006 10:57 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Kitties are the bestest! It's sad bout her leggies, but it's so way neato that she's figgered out how to get around anyways! Go Lola! We hopes she gets the BESTest furever home efur. :) (You should moove to Collyrado, Cowboy! hehehe)
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

 

Post a Comment

<< Home