Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

It's Going To The Dogs

Appears there might be a battle for the dog vote in Maryland.

That state's current lieutenant governor, Michael Steele, is the Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate. In a recent television ad, he says "Hey, me again. Michael Steele. Soon your TV will be jammed with negative ads from the Washington crowd. Grainy pictures and spooky music saying 'Steele hates puppies'".... It is a must-see ad, I promise. View it on his website.

The response from the Democratic camp "Ben Cardin shares Michael Steele’s affinity for puppies. He does not, however, share Michael Steele’s affinity for the Bush agenda."

I dare, double dare, just one of them to profess their love for cats.

While on my soapbox, during this election season, I believe politicians should be using the correct terminology. The PC terms are as follows:
- "Pet" is now Companion.
- "Owner" is now Care-Giver or Guardian.
- Feline-American and Canine-American also are preferred.

4 Comments:

At September 20, 2006 7:40 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

yeah, but us Feline Americans are not allowed to register to vote. It's not fair.

 
At September 22, 2006 9:43 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

A friend e-mailed me saying that Michael Steele and I resemble each other. That made me laugh. We don't, I think. I probably look more like a fat, mustachioed, Jimmy Fallon than a Michael Steele. But don't trust me. I might be drunk.

 
At September 27, 2006 12:58 PM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

i think it's the moustache that causes the resemblance. but then again, i might be drunk, too!

 
At October 02, 2006 12:14 PM, Blogger Puggyspice said...

Nice terminology, Cowboy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home