Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Last Price Update

At the Shell not too far from the home, regular unleaded was at $2.43 on Wednesday, Sept. 6. Wahoo! I still believe there is room to go lower. However, I am afraid we have become accustomed to the $3ish prices. Now, we feel totally lucky and will take whatever we get.

In any case, I keep wanting to bring up the fact the prices are going down simply because there always is so much news when the prices are going up or hovering above or right at that $3 level. It's funny what the news reports. It's not "news" when prices are falling. Will it still be big news when big oil companies report smaller profits? Still, there will be profits, but not as big I'm sure.

I'm not going to report again until prices are close to $1.99 (are you outta your mind?).

Never forget, demand is a big factor in how prices are set.

Now if I can only get that Shell station to sell me the winning PowerBall ticket. It's at a sweet $102 million currently. Oh ... the stuff I'd do ....

8 Comments:

At September 07, 2006 1:43 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

like 'dopt a garjillion kitties? no? ok, how about 1? I can let you 'dopt Miles for free. - Sammy

 
At September 07, 2006 9:53 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

You don't want that, it would ruin your life!

(Plus, it would take me a long time to prove we're somehow related.)

 
At September 08, 2006 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$2.33 in Lawrence yesterday!!! YAHOOO!!!

 
At September 09, 2006 7:11 PM, Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

our Mommy says, "tee-hee! it's $2.15 in springfield!!"

how are you, cowboy? hope you are well.

xing lu

 
At September 10, 2006 9:07 AM, Blogger Chatham said...

My Cat Couch was going on and on about how she paid only $2.33 for gas in Shippensburg (PA). The stations there are having a $$ war.

 
At September 12, 2006 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$2.27 is what I saw today in Kansas City.

 
At September 14, 2006 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$2.15 in Lawrence yesterday and again this morning... unreal for KS!

 
At September 17, 2006 12:29 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Today I saw $2.09 at the Quick Trip in North Kansas City. Also saw a letter to the editor predicting gas will get to about $1.80 likely just around election week. You think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home