Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Yours For Only $3,950

There's a new kid on the block. An allergy-free kid. That's right, it's a cat that does not make 'beans sneeze, wheeze or itch. Not that any little monster has done that to me. I am a cowboy, you know. And for only $3,950 (plus shipping, handling and other processing fees) one of these kids can be headed to your home!

I'm talking about the Allerca GD hypoallergenic cat. At $3,950, this cat reportedly is less than some of the more exotic breeds. ALLERCA offers payment options.

The ALLERCA cat is not a test-tube baby, I think. If I understand what I read on Allerca's website, the company utilizes "naturally occurring genetic divergences already present in cats." Doing so does no harm to the cats in any way, the company reports. By focusing on these genetic divergences, a little monster can occur that is perfect for cat-allergy sufferers.

For the moola, you get a 12-week old little monster, all shots, alteration, microchip identifier, allergy testing in your home, vet check, nail caps, one year guarantee. There's an additional $995 due eight weeks prior to delivery in order for the little monster to travel to your home by a specialized private jet courier instead of a commercial airline.

Because the interest is tremendous, the wait is two to three years. And what you get is what you get. No color or gender picking options. However, if you can't wait that long, for an additional $1,950, you can get an Allerca kitty faster!

I can just imagine some of you getting wild ideas about this time. I'm going to check your sites. You better not be seeing green and start posting yourself as being allergy free and adoptable for $3,950!

4 Comments:

At October 09, 2006 8:55 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

i'm not allergy free- but anyone can adopt me for a squillion dollars. - Miles

 
At October 10, 2006 3:32 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

We were going to auction ourselves as not allergy free but willing to donate stem cells to others so they can have cat parts at only 60% of the price you stated in your post. Do we have any takers? ~Merlin, Shadow, KO kO

 
At October 11, 2006 8:59 AM, Blogger Puggyspice said...

Is 12 weeks not too young to spay/neuter? Give me the kitties unaltered please. Not that I have ulterior motives or anything! ($$$)

 
At October 14, 2006 2:22 AM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

erm . . . mom says we're both allergy free and someone could have us both as a two-fer-one special! we're not sure we like that idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home