Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Catching Up

My Cowboys weren't able to pull it off, falling to those pesky OU Sooners over the Thanksgiving weekend. Final score: 27-21. The guys in orange had a chance, but over the last 20 years it seems we've had many chances. Maybe next year.

We end the season with a 6-6 record. It's improvement over last season's four wins, with a potential bowl bid. I've never felt even-steven teams should go to bowls, but oh well. I won't argue! Predictions are that OSU may get a bid to the Independence Bowl in Shreveport, Louisiana. The likely opponent is Alabama.

Until then, I need to catch up with some posts.

Hope you had a splendid Thanksgiving!!! I sure thought of many of you cool cats (that is a noun that from this Cowboy collectively refers to humans, felines, canines and all readers) and hoped you were throwing down your fair sure of turkey or your meal of choice. There is much for many of us to give thanks. Thank you!

4 Comments:

At November 27, 2006 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, too, Cowboy.
:-)
~ tammara

 
At November 27, 2006 9:14 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

Just wanted to let you know that Eppy's ornament is up on our tree in a place of honor.
::purrs::
~Meeko, Kiara, & Emmy

P.S. Momma hoped that your Cowboys would win...she doesn't like the Sooners!

 
At November 28, 2006 12:46 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

If you have a moment, please take a picture for me and e-mail it to me. Thanks for letting me know.

Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas!

 
At November 28, 2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

We'll try to...our flashy box is D-E-D. We'll haf to borrow one.
~M,K,&E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home