Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

A Charlie Pic

Snoring Charlie
Charlie's Grandma tells me he appears depressed. I'm sure it is because he misses me and his stay at the blue house. What do you think? We sure had a great visit.

He may have enjoyed his stay, but I'm sure I kept him up way too late and got up too early. He likely slept all day while I was at work.

A co-worker stopped by last Wednesday so that we could travel to St. Joseph, Missouri together. While I was wrapping up items in my home, the co-worker went outside and kicked the ball for Charlie a few times. On Monday, Nov. 13, she reported that over the weekend she purchased a red ball just like Charlie's for her two dogs.

I wonder if he's even aware of his power to influence.

4 Comments:

At November 15, 2006 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's not depressed - he's plum tuckered out!
~ tammara

 
At November 15, 2006 10:38 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

In this pic he was still at my place and for sure was plum tuckered out. That's a great description

 
At November 16, 2006 12:07 AM, Blogger Meg said...

He looks a little bit like a baby pig in that photo.

 
At November 26, 2006 3:52 AM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

what a trend setter, that charlie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home