Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

RIP Disposables

George sharing his slobberKodak likely prefers the "one-time-use camera" description. MMcB once proclaimed that she knows no one else who can make a disposable camera last as long as I can. I am just always extra careful with the shots I take. Don't want to waste my 27 exposures on shots of cleavage and people making crazy faces like she does.

Although there probably is a time and a place for those one-time jobbies, those days are now gone for this cowboy. I'm venturing into the fascinating world of digital! (I know, I know. You are saying I'm at least 10 or more years behind.) Just select and delete if I don't like the shot.
George and Stanley challenging the purple spider to a stare downAnyway. Today's lunch errand included the one-hour developer at Walgreens and a Chinese buffet. It was my last disposable. It contained photos snapped at Homecoming and from George and Stanley's last stay. Of course I had to share just a few pics.

I have to note that this past weekend I was at MMcB's and noticed one of the purple spider legs out in the yard. It's safe to assume the rest of the spider remains have either been devoured, buried, trashed or some combination of the above.
Macy at OSU's Homecoming 2006
Chap loves being a Cowboy











The kids here are Macy and Chap at OSU's October 21 Homecoming game. It was cold that night. My Pokes lost to A&M in overtime. (It is looking more and more like we're headed to the Independence Bowl.) Chap LOVES his cowboy hat. If he had it his way, he would wear it nonstop.

All future pics posted will be the new-and-improved ones. Compliments of MMcB. I'm sure you join me in thanking her!

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2006 11:09 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Oh, I love the spider pics. And trust me, the camera was very little compared to all the delightful care you provide to the boys!

 
At November 29, 2006 7:01 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

great pictures Cowboy! I wish I could take good pictures - mine are always either fuzzy or a little grainy. - Meezer Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home