Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Back Home

Made the trek and am back home. Had a great time over the holiday break. Of course, having a bowl game win didn't hurt. Total, I put about 1,800 miles on the rental car.

Trying to accomplish a few things today before ringing in the new year. These last few weeks of celebrations, fun with friends and family, a bowl game, and other activities have been perfect. There could not have been a better prescription.

I'll admit, I worried a bit what this holiday season might be like compared to last year. Do I think the good Lord had my Cowboys win an extra game and qualify for a bowl just I could be preoccupied, keeping me from thinking too much and being sad? Of course not. I know it's not ALL about me. All I did was decide to seize the opportunities presented.

Looking forward to many great opportunities and happenings in 2007, being able to read about yours on your blogs, and taking the time to share some of mine with you.

Happy New Year!

9 Comments:

At December 31, 2006 2:50 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

can't help but think of you this time of year. Hope you're feeling well and will be happy in 2007.

Edsel and Edselsmom

 
At January 01, 2007 8:07 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Thank you, both.

Best wishes for the new year!

 
At January 01, 2007 6:57 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy New Year Cowboy. We hope you has a wonderful, happy and healfy year. AND, that you get picked!

 
At January 01, 2007 10:16 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Happy New Year Cowboy!

 
At January 02, 2007 12:35 AM, Blogger Puggyspice said...

Have a wonderful New Year, Cowboy!

 
At January 02, 2007 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Cowboy!!! May the coming year bring you wonder and joy. I hope that you might even get picked this year.

Dee

(and his five owners: Sheba, Pooh_B, Tigger, Morkie, and Eeyore!)

 
At January 03, 2007 12:10 AM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

happy new year, cowboy!

 
At January 04, 2007 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoppy New Year Cowboy!

 
At January 04, 2007 11:08 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

And happy new year to each of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home