Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Be Careful Of Their Bite

Liv helps opens my birthday giftsLast weekend, Dec. 9, when the Schramwich kids came by my home with me, the younger two were very intrigued by the presents I had under the tree. Two happened to be birthday gifts sent to me from VMc, RMc and family. I decided that we could open those.

Liv, of course, couldn't resist "helping" the most. Essentially she fully led and was the entire gift-opening committee. Everyone was very pleased when the items were revealed: a Noah's Ark ornament and Oklahoma State Crocs. My first pair of Crocs!

I will be sure to wear them on Thursday night as my Cowboys smash the Pittsburgh Panthers in basketball. At least I hope. By the way, I believe talking smack is only appropriate prior to a game. Talking smack after winning is ridiculous. You've already won, what's the point? Just my thought.

Here's a pic of me wearing one of the Crocs. What do you think? Is being a shoe model in my future?
Car, Jakie and El help show off my CrocsDonning my OSU Crocs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home