Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Big 12 Football Action

Eat more chikinThe Chick-Fil-A cows spell the same as many of the cats that blog. By the way, I think those Chick-Fil-A TV commercials are hysterical.

For the Big 12 Conference Championship football game, every cup holder at Arrowhead Stadium here in Kansas City contained one of these little cows. Of course, I wanted two but kind of restrained myself. After posing on the stairs in my home for this pic, the little cow hopped on my Christmas tree. It may be a new annual ornament.

Below is a pic of some of the action. OU won, I think 24-7 or somewhere around there, over Nebraska.

Be reminded that OU is NOT my alma mater. I just went to the game because I very much love college football and couldn't miss attending a championship game in my very own backyard. Plus, when the tickets went on sale, I thought I should buy a pair just in case it is the miracle year that my Cowboys actually win the division. Maybe next year!
OU and Nebraska

2 Comments:

At December 08, 2006 7:27 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh, we have cows like that all ofur the place. Mommy collekts them! And yeah, they do spell like cats! hehehe
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

 
At December 11, 2006 5:14 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Chick fila cows? wow! We just got our first chick franchise in the KC area - closer to your friends than to me. However, there are common in Oklahoma.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home