Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Football Battle

Quick update -- The OSU Cowboys won. 34-31. It was a field goal with only seconds left on the clock. I've always said I like good close games. This one came close to making my heart stop. The car flags will be waving proudly all the way home!
----------------
Pokes versus Tide. Today, Thursday, December 28. Kickoff at 3:30 p.m. on ESPN. Independence Bowl Stadium, Shreveport, Louisiana. Winner goes home with a winning record. Loser doesn't. If you watch on television, look for a Cowboy wearing orange.

Go Pokes! Ride'em Cowboys!!

4 Comments:

At December 28, 2006 10:19 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Concatulations, I see your cowpokies rolled over the Tide. Good for you. Now will you support Mr Bucky Badger on Monday? Hope so. Thanks.

Purrs, Derby

 
At December 29, 2006 8:03 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie said...

Concatulations Cowboy... Mom was hoping that Bama could come back but the Cowboys were better.

 
At December 29, 2006 10:44 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations Cowboy! and Happy New Year!

 
At January 01, 2007 8:15 AM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I've witnessed the team on the losing end more often than the winning side. I've gone to four bowls over the last five years and have seen only one victory. Now two, so we're batting .500.

I'm loyal and a die-hard fan, though, win or lose. And always seem to have a great time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home