Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

The Land Is Grand

The OSU HospitalThis is news to me! Oklahoma State has a hospital in Downtown Tulsa. I guess I need to read my alumni magazine more closely. Years ago, this was the Oklahoma Osteopathic Hospital. Or was it medical center? I can't remember. When I worked for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, I managed a clinic here for adult patients served by MDA.

A decade or so ago it changed to Tulsa Regional Medical Center and was a key trauma center in Tulsa. Also, a 15-year-old Cowboy, not naming any names, got his nose done here. It wasn't an optional surgery. I'm told.

Dowtown TulsaTulsa is building a new basketball arena. Should be exciting. I bet Tulsa will bid on future Big 12 Basketball Tournaments. That could be fun!Exit here for ChecotahMissed taking a pic of the sign proclaiming "Home of Carrie Underwood," but did get this one of the exit. Good ol' Checotah, Oklahoma. I had a church camp pen pal that lived in Checotah back when I was in fifth grade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home