Wild Life Of A Little Monster

Others are scared of me because of all the fun I have. Considered a vigilante by my Eponine.

Merry Grinchmas!

In honor of Edsel's mom, I am wearing these socks today. We're having a little holiday potluck lunch at work. I signed up to bring a few cans of corn.

Considering I still feel full from an out-of-control, "Sweet Tomatoes" ginormous salad, soupfest, could-I-please-have-more cranberry apple cobbler feast with MegMcB last night, I can't even imagine the trough that will be strewn about cubicles today. (I think I just gagged a bit.) It should be a fun time!

4 Comments:

At December 05, 2006 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEEHEE!!

 
At December 06, 2006 12:07 AM, Blogger amy and the bad cats said...

super fabulous socks, cowboy!!!

mom said your blog made her hungry. at fat camp (see our last blog entry) there is no trough-grazing at buffets or holiday parties.

 
At December 08, 2006 7:24 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

hehehehe!!!!! Did Edselsmom see that? We gotta make sure she did!

 
At December 11, 2006 5:17 PM, Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

I wonder if she did, Edsel's mom. I bet she did. Thanks for the compliment b&b and the chuckle LTC. I went back to the store and bought a second pair of these socks so that I could wear the message twice as many times!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home